Last updated: 06.10.2021
Owner and data controller
Terje Storm Unhjem operates http://www.terjeunhjem.no
Address: Patriarchou Ioannikiou 15, 73131 Chania, Greece
I am committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This site collects some personal data from it’s users.
By submitting personal data to me, you agree to me using your personal data as follows.
Information collection, business purpose and use
While using my site, I may ask you to provide me with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you.
Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to name, email address, cookies, usage data, password.
I may use your personal information to;
- send you my newsletters from time to time
- manage contacts and send messages
- ensure that content from my site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- provide you with information, products or services that you request from me which may be of interest to you
- carry out my obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and me
- interact with external social networks and platforms (e.g. social media widgets and share bars)
- allow registration and authentication (e.g. affiliate portals and membership areas)
- allow access to third party services’ accounts
- monitor infrastructure
- manage hosting and backend infrastructure
- interact with live chat platforms
- carry out remarketing and behavioural targeting (including display ads)
- display content from external platforms
- carry out commercial affiliation (e.g. display ads)
- interact with support and feedback platforms
- manage user database
I collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer, household, or device.
Personal information does not include;
- Publicly available information from government records.
- Deidentified or aggregated consumer information.
- Information excluded from the CCPA’s and GDPR’s scope
In particular, I have collected the following categories of personal information from my users within the last twelve (12) months:
|A) Identifiers||A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, Social Security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.||Yes|
|B) Personal information categories listed|
in the California
(Cal. Civ. Code §
|A name, signature, Social Security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver’s license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information. Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories.||Yes|
or federal law.
|Age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information (including familial genetic information).||No|
|Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.||Yes|
|Genetic, physiological, behavioral, and biological characteristics, or activity patterns used to extract a template or other identifier or identifying information, such as, fingerprints, faceprints, and voiceprints, iris or retina scans, keystroke, gait, or other physical patterns, and sleep, health, or exercise data.||No|
|F) Internet or other similar network activity.||Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer’s interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.||Yes|
|Physical location or movements||Yes|
|H) Sensory data.||Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.||Yes|
|I) Professional or|
|Current or past job history or performance evaluations.||No|
information (per the Family
Privacy Act (20
1232g, 34 C.F.R.
|Education records directly related to a student maintained by an educational institution or party acting on its behalf, such as grades, transcripts, class lists, student schedules, student identification codes, student financial information, or student disciplinary records.||No|
drawn from other
|Profile reflecting a person’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.||No|
I obtain the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources:
- Directly from you. For example, from forms you submit or transactions related to products and services you purchase.
- Indirectly from you. For example, from your browser while visiting our Site.
- From third parties. For example, from our business partners or service providers.
I do not intentionally collect or use the personal information of minors under sixteen (16) years of age or sell it with or without affirmative authorization.
Like many site operators, I collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit my site.
This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol («IP») address, browser type, browser version, the pages of my site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, I may use third party services such as, but not limited to, Google Analytics, that collect, monitor and analyse this data.
Cookies are text files with a small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier.
Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer or tablet device’s or mobile device’s part of the hard drive specifically designated for cookies.
Like most sites, I use «cookies» to recognize, collect, and/or track information about, and relevant to, your usage of my site.
Your personal data may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”).
Lawful basis of processing personal data under the GDPR
I may process personal data relating to users if one of the following applies:
- users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes
- provision of data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with the user and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject
- processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in us
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by me or by a third party
I process and store your personal data for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for.
- personal data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between us and the user will be retained until such contract has been fully performed;
- personal data collected for the purposes of our legitimate interests will be retained as long as needed to fulfill such purposes;
- we may be allowed to retain personal data for a longer period whenever the user has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn;
- we may be obliged to retain personal data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority.
Once the retention period expires, personal data will be deleted and some of your rights (i.e. the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability) cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
I do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal information unless I provide users with advance notice.
This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist me in operating my website, conducting my business, or serving my users (such as, for example, http://www.one.com, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
I may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce my site policies, or protect mine or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, I have disclosed the following categories of personal information for a business purpose:
- Category A: Identifiers
- Category B: California Customer Records personal information categories
- Category D: Commercial information.
- Category F: Internet or other similar network activity.
- Category G: Geolocation data.
- Category H: Sensory data.
I disclose your personal information for a business purpose to the following categories of third parties:
- Professional service providers.
- Third parties whose services you purchase through our Site.
- Social Media Networks.
Your rights under the GDPR
Users based in the European Union have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their personal data.
- Object to processing of their data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent.
- Access their data. Users have the right to learn if data is being processed by me, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of their data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their data. In this case, I will not process their data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their personal data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their data from me.
- Receive their data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any undue delay.
- Lodge a complaint. Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection supervisory authority.
These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed by me as soon as possible and always within 30 days.
Your rights under the CCPA – California online privacy protection act
Users who reside in California have the right to request any of the following:
- disclosure of the categories and specific pieces of personal information we have collected
- deletion of personal information we have collected from you
- disclosure of the categories of personal information we have collected, the categories of sources from which we collected it, the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling it, the categories of third parties with whom we share it, and the specific pieces of personal information we have collected
- disclosure of the categories of personal information we collected or sold and the categories of third parties to whom it was sold
You have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment for the exercise of these privacy rights.
These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed by me as soon as possible and always within forty-five (45) days
Your right to opt-out of the sale of personal information
Under the CCPA, “sell,” “selling,” “sale,” or “sold,” means selling, renting, releasing, disclosing, disseminating, making available, transferring, or otherwise communicating orally, in writing, or by electronic or other means, a consumer’s personal information by the business to another business or a third party for monetary or other valuable consideration.
As per the CCPA definition, selling personal information includes disclosing information to a third party by using analytics tools, running ads or having social media pixels and plugins installed.
Users who reside in California have the right to opt out of the sale of personal information.
Non discrimination and notice of financial incentives
I will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights.
Unless permitted by the CCPA, I will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
However, I may offer you certain financial incentives permitted by the CCPA that can result in different prices, rates, or quality levels.
Any financial incentive I offer will reasonably relate to the value of your personal information and will describe the material terms of the financial incentive program.
Participation in any financial incentive program I offer requires your prior consent to opt in, which you may revoke at any time.
I do not use financial incentive practices that are unjust, unreasonable, coercive, or usurious in nature.
CalOPPA (California online privacy protecion act)
I agree to users visiting my site anonymously
Do not track signals
Pursuant to the California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA), I hereby disclose that I do not currently honor “do not track” signals issued by browsers or other third-party sources.
COPPA (Children online privacy protecion act)
For the collection of personal information from children under the age of thirteen (13) years old, I comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA).
The site is intended for individuals who are eighteen (18) years of age or older.
By visiting and using the site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements.
The site is not intended for children under thirteen (13) years of age.
I do not specifically market to children under thirteen (13) years of age.
I do not knowingly collect personal information from children under thirteen (13) years of age.
If you are under thirteen (13) years of age, please do not use the site or provide any information on the site, including your name, screen name, username, address, telephone number, email address, and payment details.
If I learn I have collected or received personal information from a child under thirteen (13) years of age without verification of consent from a parent or guardian, the personal information collected or received shall be deleted with no delay.
If you believe I might have any information concerning a child under thirteen (13) years of age, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or via my contact page, and I will endeavour to delete such information with no delay.
The security of your personal information is important to me.
My website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to my site as safe as possible.
I use regular Malware Scanning, provided by Wordfence.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
I implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order, enters, submits, or accesses their information, to maintain the safety of your personal information.
In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on my servers.
Unfortunately, no method of transmission over the internet is completely secure. While I strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, I cannot guarantee its absolute security.